CBMF’s Dinner Meeting Speaker Panel
Location: Westbury Manor – 1100 Jericho Turnpike in Westbury, New York
Time: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM Cocktail Hour; 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Dinner
Meridian Capital Group
James C. Ricca, Partner – Forchelli Deegan Terrana
Rick Maher, EVP CLO – Maspeth Federal Savings
Terry McArdle, First VP Commercial Loan Officer – Valley National and
Ron Hartmann, EVP CRE Lending – Flushing Bank as Moderator
Some of the Topics:
– Trends in the industry/lending community;
– Broker loyalty;
– Ease (or complication) of getting deals through approval/closing process given the increased regulations;
– Large vs. small deals, and banks’ interest in them;
– Managing Borrowers’ expectations;
– How some lenders prefer larger deals from brokers, but don’t really address the balance of smaller ones;
– and How some lenders recognize that brokers are their clients, the code word being broker protection.
The cost will be $85.00 for early online registration or $90.00 at the door.
Now, for more convenience, payments may be made via PayPal.